FS: Sony F707 with Merchandise replacement agreement, lenses and more

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jake, Sep 7, 2003.

  1. Jake

    Jake Guest

    I'm selling Sony F707. It comes with transferable merchindise replacement
    agreement.
    Here is what it says:

    "If this product fails to operate properly due to defects in materials of
    workmanship, or normal wear and tear, simply return the product along with
    this booklet and sales receipt to Sears and we will replace the product. If
    the identical product is no longer available we will replace it with product
    of comparable value.

    This MRA is transferable to any subsequent owner of the covered product."

    Expiration day is 6/30/2004.

    So if later you decide that you want the new Sony F828 you can exchange it,
    you may need to pay the difference in prices.

    Also included are lenses and other accessories.

    For more details please follow this link:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2950197346&category=30017

    Jake, Sep 7, 2003