    PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. ONLY 25 CDS IN
    STOCK, HURRY WHILE THEY LAST. 2 DAYS ONLY. BUY-IT-NOW ON EBAY:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5797117029

    aa2003, Aug 9, 2005

  2. aa2003

    Sam Guest

    Fake, don't fall for it.

    Sam, Aug 9, 2005

  3. aa2003

    kpg Guest

    Did you?

    kpg, Aug 9, 2005
  4. aa2003

    Briscobar Guest

    it is real

    ....and that's the problem.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Aug 9, 2005
  5. YES PLESE TO B GIVIN ANSWER 4 MCSE DUMP EXAM. 4 U 2 HELP WOULD BE HAPPY I AM

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 9, 2005
  6. aa2003

    Wayne Guest

    Still a lot of a*s*s*f*u*s*k*e*r*s out there that'll buy these, or try to.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Aug 10, 2005
  7. aa2003

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    NOOO!!! THEY TOOK YOUR $8's. THE BA$TARD$!!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 10, 2005
  8. aa2003

    Jtyc Guest

    have we reached maximum capacity?

    until we get new hardware, yes

    Jtyc, Aug 10, 2005
  9. aa2003

    Sam Guest

    No i didn't, You guyes are the one make people buy this... want to know
    how?

    With you honest (BUT stupid..) comments like "It's cheating to use TK",
    "They have real question, so you won't learn anything" etc.... Do you
    know what is the reaction of new people who are looking to get MCSE or
    any other certification?? They just found a shortcut, Thanks to kpg and
    others here.............!!!!!!!!!! (This makes me so mad that i just
    want to ******* all).

    All i was trying to do here is scare people away.. BUT No you didn't
    like that, did you? you had to open your mouth, now few more are going
    to buy this... are u happy now?

    FYI I am MCSE and an honest MCSE, i don't need this crap...

    Peace!!!

    Sam, Aug 10, 2005
  11. aa2003

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    YSB AYB?

    FrisbeeĀ®, Aug 10, 2005
  12. aa2003

    T-Bone Guest

    Missed the point so badly you had to post twice, huh?

    T-Bone, Aug 10, 2005
  13. aa2003

    kpg Guest

    While I appreciate what you're saying I think its a little naive.
    Google MCSE or 70-219 or MS Certs and you will get lots of cheat
    sites. To say we are the ones alerting the id10ts is to the
    availability of cheat material is absurd.
    I'm not sure what crap you are referring to...you posted a TK promo
    ad and said it was fake, don't try it. I asked if you had. A
    reasonable question. It looked to me like you were warning your
    fellow cheaters to the risk of being cheated (ironic, ain't it).

    But I see now that you were trying to help.

    Unless you're a troll. Than I take it all back.

    and Love.

    kpg, Aug 10, 2005
  14. aa2003

    Sam Guest

    Well you got my point. and again my answer NO i never did.
    I hate who does this.. anyway life goes on...

    Peace!!

    Sam, Aug 10, 2005
  15. aa2003

    Sam Guest

    none of them were for you. :):):)

    Sam, Aug 10, 2005
  16. aa2003

    Kline Sphere Guest

    No i didn't, You guyes are the one make people buy this... want to know
    I hardly think so.
    No, it's thanks to the crappy ms format of the exams that people can
    cheat though dumps etc, maybe things are changing......
    Thanks, we're pretty good at scaring people away you know!
    let us hope their credit card details start circling the world
    afterwards.....
    As are many others.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 10, 2005
  17. aa2003

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I hate who does this..

    So do we.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 10, 2005
  18. aa2003

    Sam Guest

    You are correct about the ms format and yes things are changing... just
    hoping that it would be faster.

    Keep up the good work and i will see you around..

    Peace!!!

    Sam, Aug 10, 2005