    Other best priced titles also available. Email for our amazing price
    quote or for further information. Best Price Guaranteed.

    email:

    Ennio, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Ennio

    Nullo Guest

    On 29 Oct 2003 06:31:12 -0800, (Ennio)
    wrote:

    >Bulk DVD Orders only.
    >Best selling Disney DVD titles from $3.99 each. Great for sellers on
    >eBay.
    >Jungle Book
    >Little Mermaid
    >Peter Pan
    >Lion King 2
    >Bambi
    >and more..
    >
    >Other best priced titles also available. Email for our amazing price
    >quote or for further information. Best Price Guaranteed.
    >
    >email:

    ....obviously bootlegs...

    Nullo, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Ennio

    Impmon Guest

    On 29 Oct 2003 06:31:12 -0800, (Ennio)
    typed:

    >Bulk DVD Orders only.
    >Best selling Disney DVD titles from $3.99 each. Great for sellers on
    >eBay.
    >Jungle Book
    >Little Mermaid
    >Peter Pan
    >Lion King 2
    >Bambi
    >and more..

    That can't be legit, there's no way you could get a number of OOP Disney
    titles for under 4 bucks a pop. Some of those movies in shrinkwrap are
    selling well into 3 digits on eBay.

    I wonder if Disney would be interested in this?
    --
    space for rent.
    To reply, change digi.mon to tds.net

    Impmon, Oct 29, 2003