FS: Complete solution for Vonage-type services

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by voipmall, Oct 13, 2006.

  1. voipmall

    voipmall

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2006
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear colleagues,

    We offer a new profitable package of services/software for those of you who want to provide Vonage-type services.
    The solution consists of VM2000+SM7000+Norfa

    Also we do VM and SM upgrades up to the latest versions at affordable price.
    If you faced any other problems related to VM and SM configuration, support, installation e.t.c. you are welcome to get professional advice and/or assistance.

    Please send your inquiries to
    [email protected]

    Regards,
    Chris