    I have one drive. Selling price 250. You can normally buy these things
    for 500 at B&H. It works fine.

    Contact:

    Shaw, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Shaw

    Frank Weston Guest

    I can buy a brand new Muovo2 MP3 player with the 4GB Hitachi drive
    installed. $199.95 from Creative. This drive will work fine in my camera,
    and I can stick my old CF card into the Muovo and have both a 4GB microdrive
    and an MP3 player for $50 less than you're asking. Why would anyone want to
    pay more for a used drive from a private individual?

    Sell it to me for $150 and you've got a deal.

    Frank Weston, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Shaw

    Mark M Guest

    Why would anyone pay 250 for used when they can have it new for 199 out of
    the mp3 player??
    Oh ya... Ignorance of the option.

    Oh... And thanks for including that "It works fine" line.
    We all assumed you were selling a broken one...since broken ones are so
    useful.

    Mark M, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Shaw

    Jim Polaski Guest

    Creative???

    Jim Polaski, Feb 11, 2004
  5. Shaw

    Bob Brogan Guest

    Do you know for certain that the HD is in a CFII format case inside?
    Otherwise, well, you know...

    Bob Brogan, Feb 11, 2004
  6. Shaw

    Tom Guest

    Tom, Feb 11, 2004
  7. Shaw

    joe blow Guest

    I just bought and sold two hitachi drives on Ebay. Total of 8 screws
    and the drive was out. Formatted on Canon 10D which supports FAT32.
    Does anyone know how to use the Muvo2 carcass after gutting the
    drive??
    I can get it work with an old 512mb microdrive but not a cheaper 128mb
    or 256mb CF card. Any ideas out there????

    joe blow, Feb 11, 2004
  8. Shaw

    Eric Witte Guest

    In case nobody answered you. The "carcass" can be sold for about $50 on ebay.

    Eric

    Eric Witte, Feb 18, 2004