    complete with Manual and driver Cd...the card is about about 6 mounths
    old. I am selling it for $35.00 Free Shipping within the U.S

    Thanks !!! Scott

    Scott, May 14, 2004

  2. Scott

    Michael-NC Guest

    Take it to eBay. This is not a For Sale NG and there is no one here stupid
    enough to pay you that much money for your old parts.

    Michael-NC, May 14, 2004

  3. Scott

    Jim Berwick Guest

    $35 for a graphics card that is not near the level of a $40 GF FX5200.
    Doesn't seem like a great deal at all to me.

    Jim Berwick, May 14, 2004
  4. Scott

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Donate them to your local museum.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 14, 2004
  5. Scott

    Michael-NC Guest

    Or buy a brand new Radeon 7000 64 MB for 31.00 off www.pricewatch.com.

    Get your new generic 256 MB PC133 module there for 36.00 or a brand name NEC
    module for 41.00.

    What does this dude think or does he even?

    Michael-NC, May 14, 2004
  6. Scott

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    This dude thinks that this news group is not embay. :)

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 15, 2004