Frustration

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Top, Sep 5, 2005.

  1. Top

    Top Guest

    This will be a rant. If you don't want to see it, skip to the next
    message.

    I, like all of you, have been watching as things have unfolded since
    Katrina hit the Gulf Coast. For the past several days I've heard person
    after person talk about somebody should have responded faster, someone
    should have done this, this equipment didn't work with that, these
    people are still suffering.

    BULLSHIT! If you see something wrong, correct it. If you see someone
    that needs help, help them. Do something positive. There will be plenty
    of time after people have been taken care of to find out what the
    problems were and fix them. Stop wasting time while people need to
    rescued and get the job done. While someone is taking time pointing
    fingers that is time that could be used to do something effective and
    maybe save a life.

    With that said my money is there. If I could take care of myself I'd
    love to be there and doing something. Meanwhile I'm going back to
    watching Memphis and Ole Miss.

    Your thoughts?

    Top

    Top, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Top

    BC Guest

    You say: "I've heard person after person talk about somebody should have
    responded faster, someone
    should have done this, this equipment didn't work with that......"

    Yep, you mean like those affected directly by Katrina? They were the first
    one to mention the slow response and the lack of help!!!!

    BC, Sep 6, 2005

  3. Top

    johnny o Guest

    Rants are ok. You're right
    johnny

    johnny o, Sep 6, 2005
  4. Top

    johnny o Guest

    johnny o, <>, whose name means "always feels
    inadequate after sex; feels inadequate because of the size of his penis",
    clacked:

    johnny o, Sep 6, 2005
  5. Top

    Top Guest

    You say: "I've heard person after person talk about somebody should
    No, those are not the people standing in front of a camera
    grandstanding and trying blame someone else. The time for that is after
    the job is done. Not when people are still in need of rescue.

    I don't have any problem with the people that were there on the ground.
    If I or my family were in need you can bet I'd be yelling at the top of
    my voice.

    Top

    Top, Sep 6, 2005
  6. I'd go with Ole Miss. What's the spread?

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 6, 2005
  7. Top

    trout Guest

    Just read that sentence again. And make up your own joke.

    trout, Sep 6, 2005
  8. Top

    johnny o Guest

    hahahahahhaahwaaaha ha, there's only..ha ha, one joke, I can't even
    tyype...ha...oh man that was funny as shit
    trout.......hahahahhahahahahahahh

    johnny o, Sep 6, 2005
  9. Top

    johnny o Guest

    That reminds me of the time back in the 70's that I was scheduled to
    play a round of golf with a lady in a wheelchair. I asked her what her
    handicap was and she folded a nine iron around my neck.
    johnny

    johnny o, Sep 6, 2005
  10. Top

    OldKenGoat Guest

    This is no time to let Bush and his cronies off the hook! For more details
    as to why, see this blog: http://dailykos.com/story/2005/9/2/20401/46134

    OldKenGoat, Sep 6, 2005