    absolutely no idea how to use this, can anyone help, maybe
    post a recomended text where I can follow a step by step
    procedure.

    Dina Sinno, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Jeanie Decker \(MS\), Aug 6, 2003

  3. Dina Sinno

    Joell Huang Guest

    Hi My name is Joell huang .... i used frontpage software
    for more than 5 years and i have a lot of experience about
    it....by the way im a Filipino ....

    U know frontpage looks like hard to learn but its so
    easy...

    it has a picture button or picture tab and every time u
    press it , you give action on your work action...

    Frontpage is a software use for building a Website ...

    Do u know microsoft word?? if u say u just need 2 mins to
    learn frontpage

    and if u say know it will take u 5 mins to learn that
    thing ....
    in building a website u must know first what kind of site
    u want to build and write all the things u want to put
    there in a paper .. that will be your first step... an
    that is the hardest one ....

    message mhe in yahoo if you
    still have a problem doing it....

    my motto is ....if some is hungry give him food and taught
    him to how to get food ....

    Joell Huang, Aug 11, 2003