Frontpage Extension Problem

  1. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Sorry bro, wrong answer. Check the MCNGP members list.

    Briscobar, Apr 14, 2006

  2. << While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
    It's friday relax. I know who she was talking about.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Well of course I did! When I bought new ones, I just never told YOU where
    they were.

    'Course, now that you know we have new pliers, I s'pose they'll disappear
    again...

    JaR, Apr 14, 2006
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Better go get tested. Some of what she has is incurable, I think.

    JaR, Apr 14, 2006
  5. << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    If it's incurable, would it *really* matter if he got tested? He'd die either
    way, and that would be SAD. Unless he got to my ex-wife, then I would be happy.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006
  6. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    don't you tell me to relax i had a busy week and i don't need internet
    people trying to tell me to relax i'll relax when i want to relax i need a
    beer to help me relax i'm glad it's almost beer-thirty so i can go relax
    from my hectic week i mean you don't even know what kind of week it was i
    spent 3 days in what can only be described as purgatory sorry neil i didn't
    see much of toronto but what i did see didn't impress me too much sorry to
    you too rowdy maybe next time i'll appreciate it more then when i got back i
    had to screw with a few luser accounts because they got fired and another
    changed departments and i had meetings yesterday and today to discuss our
    new accounting package and how it will integrate with our warehouse
    management system but you know how corporate meetings are nothing ever gets
    decided and i didn't eat lunch today so i am hungry so dont you tell me to
    relax ok

    Briscobar, Apr 14, 2006
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    *puts down half-empty Doritos bag and can of cold beer and slowly backs
    away...*

    JaR, Apr 14, 2006
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    don't you tell me to relax i had a busy week and i don't need internet
    This is a run-on sentence.

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2006
  9. << While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
    I understand completely. Have a GREAT weekend!

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006
  10. << While I was at work, Jtyc spurted out:
    English 101 folks!

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    English 101 folks!

    That is all I ask.

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2006
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    LOOK! A DISTRACTION!!!!!!

    *swipes pliers while JaR foolishly looks*

    Neil, Apr 14, 2006
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    do you guys not get Good Friday off? I mean I can understand you not
    getting Easter Monday off (though I do...it's so good to be me)
    me either, but that's why I live in N.F. Next time you're up here we'll eat
    on the road and I will drive you down to see the falls
    if he'd read his friggin e-mail...

    Neil, Apr 15, 2006
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    fa-ged-abod-it

    Neil, Apr 15, 2006
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Why? Izzat spoza be sumkinna holiday or sumpin?

    "Good Friday off?" TMML!

    JaR, Apr 16, 2006
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    So then, you don't get a 4 day weekend this weekend?

    (4DWMMS)

    Neil, Apr 16, 2006
  17. Guest

    JaR Guest

    f'n gummint employees!
    4 Drive Wheel Micro Management Service?

    4 Dandy Welcoming Meadow Muffin Salesmen?

    JaR, Apr 17, 2006
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    4 day weekends make me smile

    Neil, Apr 17, 2006
  19. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest

    Man, you really need to layoff the caffeine.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Apr 17, 2006
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    that may be the single most insane comment I have ever heard you utter.

    Neil, Apr 17, 2006