    I check the permission and method of authentication on site and set
    Anononymous and Integrated Windows
    Pls can you help with this problem.

    Guest, Apr 14, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Are you Andrea or Alyssa? And in either case, R U Hawt?

    Please to be posting hawt GIF's and we will be promptly to helping you with
    your problems.

    This is cleary a technical support froup, after all.

    rgs

    Frisbee®, Apr 14, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Excuse Frisbee,
    but i don't understand your message. Can you help me to resolve my problem????

    Guest, Apr 14, 2006
  4. Guest

    Maggie Guest

    Dear Andrea,

    As you would have noticed Mr Frisbee is one of the MCNGP thugs who takes
    pleasure out of humiliating people who post questions to this group. Both my
    son and I have suffered terribly at the hands of the MCNGP, especially the
    one they call "Consultant", a truly sexist beast, so be warned of him. I
    would advice you to seek enlightenment to your problem else where.

    Maggie
    Senior IT Infrastructures Manager
    And
    AMCNGP#3

    Maggie, Apr 14, 2006
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I call bullbutter.

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2006
  6. << While I was at work, Jtyc spurted out:
    LMAO...PotD!

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006
  7. << While I was at work, Maggie spurted out:
    Not all people, just the stupid ones that can't take the time to research a
    problem for themselves before asking the stupid questions.
    Bitterness is something you should not keep trapped inside you.
    Acutally, I believe he has been refered to as the "Sexiest Beast"
    Andrea/Alyssa, whatever your name is, if you can handle sarcasm/cynicism then
    there is no need to go elsewhere. Maggie just can't get out of her mundane ways
    and see the humor in some of these posts.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006
  8. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Missed ya, babe.

    Frisbee®, Apr 14, 2006
  9. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    If someone has the pliers please be turning them over to Bigus. If not, I've
    got the you-know-what handy.

    CBIC, Apr 14, 2006
  10. << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    Then you have a few choices here. Adjust your sights, aim better, or back up
    and try it again.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006
  11. << While I was at work, CBIC spurted out:

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006
  12. Guest

    Maggie Guest

    Oh wonderful, another MCNGP newbie. Young man, I wonder how long you will
    last before the same fate which inflected that sweet pussyfeet, is bestowed
    upon you.

    Maggie, Apr 14, 2006
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    HERE! HERE'S THE FSCKIN' PLIERS!

    Fakrissakes, they were hangin' right --------------> there!

    Right next to the key to the MCNGP private bathroom.

    And there's a spare set in the lounge, right next to the beer taps.

    A little too quick on the draw with those 'you know whats' if ya ask me.

    Furrfu!

    Anyway, you're gonna need the net, too.

    JaR, Apr 14, 2006
  14. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Maggie <> rambled:
    <snip>

    Maggie! I think I owe you $10. I left the money on the night stand last
    time, but you mumbled something about your next fix and ran out the door,
    and you forgot your money. I thought that was the whole point of the
    prostitution - the money. Oh well. Hit me up on my email and we'll work
    something out.

    Briscobar, Apr 14, 2006
  15. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Did she take care of your pop-up problem?

    Frisbee®, Apr 14, 2006
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    prolly, but now he's got a bug

    Neil, Apr 14, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    so you've known were they were all the time!

    Neil, Apr 14, 2006
  18. << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    The Net? There's a net too? I thought they were just supposed to drop to the
    floor.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006
  19. << While I was at work, Maggie spurted out:
    Young man? You have no idea missy!

    Oh, and that "sweet pussyfeet" is called a Camel Toe.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    wrong, wrong, wrong