from the "Too Little Too Late" folks

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by smackedass, Jun 20, 2008.

  1. smackedass

    smackedass Guest

    Hello,

    I'm looking at your product online, and am intrigued. I am a free-lance PC
    technician, and one of my customers believes that she's had an internal
    security breach a few months ago, she is asking if I can find out more about
    it.

    My question to you: if she buys, and we install and run StopCopy, can we
    see the RETROACTIVE history of the files and question, back to that point in
    time? To see what dates and times they were accessed/modified, etc?

    Thanks in advance.

    --
    Kema Computer Consulting
    Kenneth E. Newton, Proprietor

    www.kemacomputer.com

    smackedass, Jun 20, 2008

  2. smackedass

    smackedass Guest

    WHOOPS

    This was supposed to go to the people at the ByStorm site.

    Sorry.

    sa

    smackedass, Jun 20, 2008