From the PMA show floor

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lisa Horton, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Lisa Horton

    Simon Lee Guest

    Lisa Horton choreographed a chorus line of high-kicking electrons to
    spell out:
    Well... yes and no. The consumer digicams typically use a modedtly
    effective constant light source for AF assist.
    Did you ask about any other new EF lenses coming down the line?

    Thanks for the notes!

    Simon Lee, Feb 14, 2004

  2. Lisa Horton

    Lisa Horton Guest

    I don't know that it's all THAT brilliant, but yes, it's mine, and I've
    been using it off and on since the announcement. If they're foolish
    enough to use a name like that, they must live with it's humorous
    potential :)

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Feb 14, 2004

  3. Lisa Horton

    Rick Guest

    I'd disagree with both "typically" and "modestly effective". A $500
    camera is skirting the line between consumer and prosumer, and
    there's no way Canon isn't aware of criticism of the autofocus
    shortcomings in their previous models.

    Rick

    Rick, Feb 14, 2004
  4. Lisa Horton

    Mark B. Guest

    Even if he had he wouldn't want to admit to it.

    Mark

    Mark B., Feb 14, 2004
  5. Charlie, people want a camera that tastes good, not a camera with good
    taste!

    Dave

    Dave Martindale, Feb 14, 2004
  6. Lisa Horton

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: Lisa Horton
    You should've asked the Canon rep.
    He'd have probably just given you a wink and a nod.

    Annika1980, Feb 14, 2004
  7. Lisa Horton

    Mark Roberts Guest

    Nah, that appeared on the Pentax list the day after the silly name was
    announced.

    Mark Roberts, Feb 16, 2004
  8. Lisa Horton

    Lisa Horton Guest

    They probably lifted it from my use earlier that day:) Then again, it's
    so obvious that I could see multiple simultaneous sources as well.

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Feb 16, 2004