From: Sotware Entrepreneur in India

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by dkbalajee, Apr 9, 2008.

  1. dkbalajee

    dkbalajee Guest

    Dear Friends,

    I would like to introduce myself as D.K.Balajee, alumnus of SRM
    Engineering College. After getting rich experience from "Essar Group,
    Mumbai" I took entrepreneurship as my career driving with high
    ambitions. I joined with my friends who were formerly associated with
    "Infosys Technologies Limited', "Wipro Technologies limited" and
    "Mindtree Consulting" and started my own venture.

    My Venture details are

    W2WIN Technologies
    A17/3 1st floor, Andal Street,
    Alagappan Nagar, Madurai-625001
    Phone: 0452-3076017, 2692821
    www.w2win.com

    Our portfolio works include.

    * Web Services including designing and hosting.
    * Mail service.
    * Search Engine Optimisation.
    * Animations.
    * Infrastructure management.
    * Civil Engineering Solutions.
    * Comprehensive Business Solutions.

    We undertake all software related projects for all types of
    organizations. Please contact us for any of your organizational or
    personal software requirements and I assure that we will deliver the
    best.

    The contact persons are

    D.K.Balajee
    E-Mail: