From a Epson 740 to a R210.. = R200

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by puss, Apr 23, 2004.

  1. puss

    puss Guest

    I have this Photo of a Black Swan with Cygnet, when I printed it with the 740
    all the Dark Black shadow parts turned to Gold, but not with the R210, so that
    is a problem fixed.

    Mitsubishi Gloss Paper.

    But I have notice that the R210 Print resolution is a low lower than the 740,
    mind you with the 740 I think I had all the print options on Max..

    Also the Water colour is way different, a large Blue shift in the Colours
    with the R210, the Black Swan is no longer black as well., sort of a
    purple/black.

    I only Used the XP picture print option, and the Epson driver settings for
    Paper and Image resolution.

    This Pic was taken with a Sony F717 5meg setting and saved as a Sony JPEG..

    Any suggestions..?

    puss, Apr 23, 2004