Fritz!Box Fon vs. Apple Airport Extreme

Discussion in 'Network Routers' started by Undertaker, Feb 3, 2009.

  1. Undertaker

    Undertaker Guest

    Hi everybody,

    I need to buy a new wireless router with the following characteristics:

    - 802.11n compatibility
    - Good coverage
    - Print sharing / NAS
    - Mac Os / Linux support

    I narrowed down the candidates to:

    - Fritz!Box Fon WLAN 7270
    - Apple Airport Extreme or Time Capsule

    The Fritz!Box is a bit redundant, as I aready have a DSL modem from my
    ISP and I don't know how much I would use the VOIP / DECT features,
    but I would go for it if it has equal or better coverage than the Apple
    products...
    Any hints or suggestions?

    Thanks in advance!

    Undertaker, Feb 3, 2009