    sipgate.co.uk), but still the echo is there. Has anyone got the same
    problem or a solution?

    Other than the echo problems I'm really impressed with the unit.

    mackeyuk, Mar 13, 2006

  2. mackeyuk

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Is this the ATA standalone version or the one with the built in modem..? I
    have the latter (Fritz!Box Fon) and I have not had any problems such as
    you describe. Have you asked AVM's help desk..? They have been good when
    I've asked them about things in the past. Email them from the "contact"
    link on the website www.avm.de/en

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 13, 2006