    normal landline dialtone.

    Does anyone know what the basic steps are for setting up a voipfone
    account with the Fritz?

    wytco0, Apr 9, 2010

  2. wytco0

    Graham. Guest

    I presume it's all done through the web interface.
    I further presume that you must have discovered how to log on to
    said interface to set up your ADSL account.
    Unless you are somehow trying to use an existing broadband router

    Graham., Apr 9, 2010

  3. wytco0

    Dave Saville Guest

    And you need to open some holes in the firewall. :)

    Dave Saville, Apr 9, 2010