    trendmicro free online scan and didnt find any viruses. My g15 keyboard
    shows my cpu is 50% and the ram is 23 %. What did I forget ? or do I need
    a 64 bit windows ? thanks

    DJ, Mar 30, 2008

  2. DJ

    old man Guest

    Look in hardware devices for any problems

    old man, Mar 30, 2008

  3. Do you have two cpu diagrams when viewing the "performance" in taskmanager?
    If the game uses 50% total cpu time, it probably uses one core only.
    But then, one core of a 3800x2 gives just 1.8 GHz ... a single core
    athlonxp3000 may beat that performance if only one core is used.
    Yes, I didn't count memory and cache performance and other enhancements
    here. Point is, a 6000x2 is not expensive either.

    wisdomkiller & pain, Mar 30, 2008
  4. Agreed. Look in device manager, make sure there aren't any yellow
    question marks.

    Also try getting rid of the RAID 0 setup and see if it helps.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Apr 8, 2008