    It used to work and now there is simply nothing there.
    I Googled and went to Microsoft KB. Found nothing on how to get it back.
    XP SP2

    Becky, Sep 25, 2007

  2. Becky

    Becky Guest

    Yes, I tried that.

    Becky, Sep 25, 2007

  3. Becky

    Gordon Guest

    Have you tried this:
    Right-Click on "Start", choose Properties, on the Start Menu Tab, click in
    the radio button "Start Menu" and click on Customize. On the general Tab,
    under the Programs section, check that there is a number selected.

    HTH

    Gordon, Sep 25, 2007
  4. Becky

    Gordon Guest

    Have you tried going back to a Restore Point when it did work?

    Gordon, Sep 25, 2007