freqk dei in indai had lots of time ...but very few gals interestedin me or i was interested with ..

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by kk, Apr 15, 2004.

  1. kk

    kk Guest

    lots of time ...but very few gals interested in me or i was interested
    with ..dei in indai had lots of time ...but very few gals interested in
    me or i was interested with ..dei in indai had lots of time ...but very
    few gals interested in me or i was interested with ..dei in indai had
    lots of time ...but very few gals interested in me or i was interested
    with ..dei in indai had lots of time ...but very few gals interested in
    me or i was interested with ..dei in indai had lots of time ...but very
    few gals interested in me or i was interested with ..dei in indai had
    lots of time ...but very few gals interested in me or i was interested
    with ..

    Why not? They only have to run one program fast: their OS device driver
    and associated API stack. It's the "general purpose" nature of commodity
    CPUs that's tricky. You can do all sorts of weird, unusual, manual stuff
    to go fast, once.

    -- Andrew

    kk, Apr 15, 2004