    Guest Guest

    not completely, they aren't.
    yet you continue to use it.

    Guest, Feb 14, 2014

  2. Wildlife Sensitive

    PeterN Guest

    My copy is completely, directly from Corel. Every piece of software I
    use is legal. If you have any FACTS to prove otherwise, present them.
    Otherwise an apology is in order.

    PeterN, Feb 14, 2014

  3. Wildlife Sensitive

    Guest Guest

    i'm going by what *you* said, still quoted above.

    how can you legitimately say 'every piece of software you use is legal'
    when a day before you said you are *not* *sure* if the "free" copy is
    legal?

    Guest, Feb 14, 2014
  4. Wildlife Sensitive

    PeterN Guest

    The context was clipped.

    PeterN, Feb 14, 2014
  5. Wildlife Sensitive

    Guest Guest

    nope. the post was quoted in its entirety. nothing was clipped.

    stop lying and weaseling.

    Guest, Feb 14, 2014
  6. Wildlife Sensitive

    Jasen Betts Guest

    He never said he was using a free version.
    that's something you made up.

    I don't think "tomsguide.com" is a warez site.

    Jasen Betts, Feb 14, 2014
  7. Wildlife Sensitive

    Guest Guest

    yes he did say free, but the freeness is not at issue.

    what's at issue is that he said he is not sure if what he's using is
    legal or not.

    those are his words, and he is now denying it.
    something need not be from a warez site to be an illicit copy, and he
    said it was directly from corel anyway, so you're wrong on that count
    too.

    Guest, Feb 14, 2014
  8. Wildlife Sensitive

    PeterN Guest

    If I ever find out who you really are, you are facing a lawsuit for
    slander.

    PeterN, Feb 15, 2014
  9. Wildlife Sensitive

    PeterN Guest

    Asshole, read the post to which I responded. You are a lying weasel, who
    had better hope I don't find out your real name, and location. Warning,
    I am not playing a game.

    PeterN, Feb 15, 2014
  10. Wildlife Sensitive

    Guest Guest

    that's funny.

    first of all, it would be libel, not slander, but ignoring that
    fundamental error right there, you, if anyone, should know that truth
    is an affirmative defense for defamation, and the truth is there for
    all to see. they are *your* words, still quoted above.

    furthermore, you would also have to prove damages, of which there are
    none.

    Guest, Feb 15, 2014
  11. Wildlife Sensitive

    Guest Guest

    that would be considered a threat, which is illegal under us law.

    Guest, Feb 15, 2014
  12. Wildlife Sensitive

    PeterN Guest

    Statement of intent to pursue my legal remedies.

    PeterN, Feb 15, 2014
  13. Wildlife Sensitive

    PeterN Guest

    You can pay a lawyer to educate you.

    PeterN, Feb 15, 2014
  14. Wildlife Sensitive

    Guest Guest

    of which you have none.

    Guest, Feb 15, 2014
  15. Wildlife Sensitive

    Guest Guest

    i'd say you ought to do that.

    Guest, Feb 15, 2014
  16. Wildlife Sensitive

    Jax Guest

    Boys could you keep this discussion out of alt.comp.freeware. I'm sure you
    both wouldn't want any trouble..... so let's keep it that way!

    Jax, Feb 15, 2014