    as one jpeg file.

    Is there any freeware that can do this?

    Thanks in anticipation :)

    Strangiato, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Strangiato

    nooobody Guest

    Irfanview can do that, and a lot of other things you might find interesting

    nooobody, Jan 11, 2004

  3. Strangiato

    ssome Guest

    MSoft's PowerPoint

    ssome

    ssome, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Strangiato

    TKO Guest

    2 Pic, never tried it but sounds like it's what you're looking for.
    http://www.moor-software.com/
    or
    http://www.tusafe.com/nonags/gredit.html

    TKO, Jan 12, 2004
  5. Strangiato

    TKO Guest

    TKO, Jan 12, 2004
  6. Strangiato

    keith nuttle Guest

    If you are not looking for perfect mergers try Irfanview available as
    shareware. I use its panorama mode to join maps and other things the do
    not have to have perfect fit. (perfect fit can be done in irfanview but
    it takes time)

    keith nuttle, Jan 12, 2004
  7. Strangiato

    Strangiato Guest

    I've been using irfanview for ages and didn't realise it could do that!

    Thanks all :)

    Strangiato, Jan 12, 2004
  8. Strangiato

    CoMa Guest

    Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158

    Both IrfanView and XnView can do that,
    Look in the tools menu after "Panorama"

    http://www.irfanview.com/
    http://www.xnview.com/

    /CoMa

    --
    Conny (CoMa) Magnusson

    http://www.algonet.se/~hubbabub/
    ICQ : 1351964
    =============================
    Scitum est inter caecos luscum regnare posse.

    CoMa, Jan 12, 2004
  9. You might try Jpegjoin from http://jpegclub.org/jpegtran/
    which offers *lossless* merging of JPEG images.

    Regards
    Guido

    Guido Vollbeding, Jan 12, 2004
  10. When did Irfanview become shareware?

    George Richards, Jan 12, 2004
  11. Strangiato

    nic Guest

    nic, Jan 13, 2004
  12. Strangiato

    Vincent Guest

    May you please explain how to get to the "perfect fit"? Never thought IV
    could do that, it could be useful ... thanks.

    Vincent, Jan 13, 2004