    (Unfreez http://www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez)

    Do you recommend Unfreez or some other program to create an animated GIF
    out of a series of 360 degree sequential GIF files?

    Annu Pai, Apr 4, 2009

  2. Annu Pai

    Annu Pai Guest

    On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 03:51:55 -0700, John Corliss wrote:
    > http://encoderx.co.uk/imageeditors/

    Hi John,
    Thank you for the tip.

    Your pointer URL is great because it holds GIF animation freeware that's no
    longer available elsewhere!

    1. Unfreez http://www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez

    2. Ulead GIF Animator (apparently no longer available as freeware)

    3. Microsoft GIF Animator (apparently no longer available as freeware)

    Thank you!

    Annu Pai, Apr 5, 2009

  3. Annu Pai

    M.L. Guest

    M.L., Apr 5, 2009
  4. Annu Pai

    jmatt Guest

    jmatt, Apr 6, 2009
  5. Re: Freeware to make animated GIF (can Irfanview make an animatedGIF?)

    On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:51:41 -0600, heartsoulofra wrote:

    > "If not, what is the recommended freeware to create animated GIFs?"
    >
    > Why don't you try this - http://www.wegif.com
    >
    > Web based gif animation tool so you don't need to download anything or
    > pay.

    heh...
    The 'demo' on their home page is done with Flash.
    I wonder why they don't want to *DEMO AN ANTIMATED gif!!*

    Allodoxaphobia, Nov 23, 2009