    looking for developers interested in this project.

    Sincerly,
    Vladimir Karmishin

    Vladimir Karmishin, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Vladimir Karmishin

    Guest Guest

    If you are going to GPL your project, why not have it hosted by SourceForge
    and others will be able to participate with you as well.

    Guest, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Vladimir Karmishin

    jvnmohan

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    need Software which supports H323

    Hello,
    Anybody has softphone(H323). We have our own Gatekeepers.
    Need urgently.

    Regards,
    Mohan

    jvnmohan, Aug 13, 2006