    STi 7126 chip, it can record 2 channels on the same mux and watch a 3rd.

    Note: It does use a custom format for the hard drive so you cant put
    the recordings onto a PC.

    Roger Brown, Mar 20, 2012

  2. Roger Brown

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Probably almost all will do that now. Thanks for keeping up the research.
    :)

    Dave Taylor, Mar 20, 2012

  3. Roger Brown

    Richard Guest

    Failing to see how this is a problem sorry.
    I think they all do that to be freeview approved because they are
    paranoid that someone will get the stuff off that rather than just
    directly snatching the in the clear DVB-T stream. Idiocy IMO since other
    devices even let you copy off it over the network.

    Richard, Mar 25, 2012

  4. I wanted to record a program that I misted the start off so tried TV8 no
    luck at all thinks its TV3..

    Yes but only in SD.

    Frank Williams, Mar 25, 2012