    P.S
    I've Checked and double checked my account email details i.e username &
    password etc and I know they are correct.

    Robertybob69, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Robertybob69

    °Mike° Guest

    Sometimes a simple reboot will work wonders.

    °Mike°, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Robertybob69

    Robertybob69 Guest

    Tried that. I think the problem is to do with Freeserve itself.

    Robertybob69, Nov 2, 2003
  4. Robertybob69

    °Mike° Guest

    There's no problem with Freeserve that I am aware of.
    Have you tried cleaning out your inbox/trash folder, and
    compacting your .dbx files? Also, turn off 'Compact in
    the background' - that can cause corrupt .dbx files.

    You should also take a good look around:
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

    °Mike°, Nov 2, 2003
  5. Robertybob69

    EricP Guest

    It's you. The server address is .COM not .NET

    Email
    The address of the Freeserve SMTP mail server is: smtp.freeserve.com
    The address of the Freeserve POP mail server is: pop.freeserve.com

    EricP, Nov 3, 2003
  6. Robertybob69

    °Mike° Guest

    BZZZZTTTT!!!!!

    Query : pop.freeserve.com

    Offical Name = slb-popG1.svr.pol.co.uk
    Aliases = pop.freeserve.com
    Addresses = 195.92.195.154, 195.92.193.154

    Query : pop.freeserve.net

    Offical Name = slb-popM1.svr.pol.co.uk
    Aliases = pop.freeserve.net
    Addresses = 195.92.193.154, 195.92.195.154

    °Mike°, Nov 3, 2003
  7. Robertybob69

    EricP Guest

    No idea Mike. I just Googled for their setup page and the extract is
    from it.

    Perhaps the .NET one is just down, or having maintenance.

    EricP, Nov 3, 2003
  8. Robertybob69

    °Mike° Guest

    No, they both resolve to the same IPs.