    pressing the # after leaving a message for example. I have everything set to
    'inband' (both Freepbx and the 3102) at the moment but still it doesn't
    work.

    Dave, Dec 18, 2013

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Hi Graham, Yes tis I, Raspberry PI and all.

    I have used the 'fix' to get around the problem with the 'hyphen' and
    'space' with BT, took a while to get it to work though..
    And now Superfecta works as it's supposed to, that works very well too after
    a bit of fiddling - still needs to be finalised with regard to how I dump
    'SPAM' calls.

    I only discovered that DTMF was not working when I tried to do a Star(*) to
    remote access my voicemail to find it didn't work nor pressing # at the end
    of a message to get the other voicemail options - thanks for your settings.
    I had dtmfmode set to INBAND rather than rfc2833 What is your SPA3000 DTMF
    TX mode set to ? I have STRICT ?

    I have also added the custom context to the UKDDI trunk and direct them
    inbound with a DID +44****** took me a while to find out but that seems to
    work ok.

    All in all the system works very well, although it can quickly get pretty
    confusing when I start trying to be 'clever' with time groups etc !

    Thanks Dave,

    Dave, Dec 18, 2013

  3. Dave

    Graham. Guest

    Sorry Dave, of course it's you ;-)

    You must have got the Superfecta patch from here

    https://github.com/POSSA/Caller-ID-Superfecta/issues/165

    Guess who @rambo1152 is?

    I had mentioned the issue almost as an aside in this thread
    https://github.com/POSSA/Caller-ID-Superfecta/issues/164

    within an hour "lgaetz" had raised it formally, written a patch and
    posted it.

    What we need now is a reliable reverse UK phone book resource, I am
    surprised a crowd-sourced look-up isn't available.

    Graham., Dec 18, 2013
  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    No funnily enough I didn't, 'Dicko' and others on the FreePBX forum helped
    with the space and hyphen fix to extension_custom.conf

    [from-trunk-LLBT2]
    exten => _.,1,set(CALLERID(number)=${REPLACE(CALLERID(number), ,)})
    exten => _.,n,set(CALLERID(number)=${REPLACE(CALLERID(number),-,)})
    exten => _.,n,noop(CALLERID is now ${CALLERID(all)})
    exten => _.,n,Goto(from-trunk,${EXTEN},1)

    That seems to get Superfecta working ok. One thing to watch is in inbound
    routes remember to turn on Superfecta for the routes you want - I forgot and
    that can be confusing !

    My Superfecta list order is below at the moment

    Asterisk Phonebook?
    Superfecta Cache?
    UKPhoneInfo UK?
    Telepest UK?
    PhoneSpamFilter UK?
    Say No To 0870 UK?
    Send to email?

    I think I've heard about a CSV reverse UK listing BUT I don't think it
    generally available ...

    Dave. - Wet & windy Cornwall - at least it's warm....

    Dave, Dec 18, 2013