    any suggestions?
    Thank you
    Jo

    Guest, Sep 6, 2006

  2. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Have you tried exorcising the free spirit in your computer ?

    On a more serious note, try to notice if you press any particular key
    combination, which causes notepad to launch.

    Cerebrus, Sep 6, 2006

  3. Guest

    Noah Sham Guest

    Try posting on a more appropriate group like
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support

    Noah Sham, Sep 6, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    There are viruses and trojans that can be used to manipulate the actions of
    notepad.. I would recomed going to housecall and scan your PC for them..

    Guest, Sep 9, 2006