    therefore I cannot scan for the tv channels, please can anyone advise me
    what to do? I have been trying all day to get it up and running, I am
    running Windows Xp Thank you Beth

    Beth, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Beth

    Jamie&Rachel Guest

    Are you plugging your main DVB TV Antenna (the one on top of your house for
    example?) into it or the very bad one that comes with it?

    Jamie&Rachel, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Beth

    Dave Guest

    I have one of these. Follow the installation instructions to the letter. It
    won't work with anything less than a feed from the house rooftop aerial.
    When it works you'll be impressed with it. I am

    Dave, Jan 31, 2006
  4. Beth

    Beth Guest

    Thanks for replies, I have now returned the item to seller, I think it
    should be made clear to you BEFORE you buy, that you may need to plug it
    into your house aerial, but Thank You for taking the time to explain, thats
    more than Freecom did, despite loads of attempts to contact them, Freecom?
    never again!!! Beth

    Beth, Feb 1, 2006