    News Guest

    Does anyone know of a free website hosting and domain registration company?
    I also need a free mysql server that allows at least 50mb.

    News, Nov 16, 2004

  2. And I want a free new car. :)

    I doubt that you're going to find free registration. And I doubt that
    with free hosting you're going to get MySQL capability; that's the kind
    of thing that you have to pay for (albeit possibly no more than five or six
    dollars a month).

    That said, you can look for free hosting here:

    http://www.freewebspace.net/

    ....in all of its tacky-advertising glory.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 16, 2004

  3. News

    Old Gringo Guest

    http://www.doteasy.com My choice.

    Old Gringo, Nov 16, 2004
  4. One of the features not listed for the freebie is MySQL, which OP
    requires.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 16, 2004
  5. News

    Old Gringo Guest

    Maybe he should ck with Kman as it appears as though he is in Au.

    Old Gringo, Nov 16, 2004
  6. maybe it IS Kman.

    Gary G. Taylor, Nov 16, 2004
  7. News

    Old Gringo Guest

    Hi Gary, you find another sack of nickels?

    Old Gringo, Nov 16, 2004
  8. News

    Peter Guest

    I do not know who kman is, I am from Australia and my name is Peter (I
    changed news to peter, did not know we could have a name).
    What about look a like addresses? Sites that offer a extension that really
    is not a extension just there domain name (under four characters). Anyone
    know of a good site that does this who also have a good ending.

    I found freedns.afraid.org they have heaps of domains that you can add a
    subdomain to and send to a nameserver of URL. Is this actually legit?

    Peter, Nov 16, 2004