  1. Which one would you recommend? In another group, someone suggested
    "SiteMeter" but it doesn't appear to be free. . .just offers a free trial.

    Martin

    Martin R. Howell, Dec 14, 2004

  2. Martin R. Howell

    ~Brian~ Guest

    ..
    Try Here: http://www.realcounters.com/

    ~Brian~, Dec 14, 2004

  3. Martin R. Howell

    why? Guest

    The best website hit counter is not having one.

    Perhaps the only reason, is a business that relies on demographics data
    and has active content based on browser / user history etc.

    Me

    why?, Dec 14, 2004

  4. It can tell me which of my pages are receiving less hits than others and
    with a 10Mb limit on webspace, it is good to optimize all the space
    available.

    Martin R. Howell, Dec 14, 2004
  5. Check in at alt.www.webmaster, Martin -- you'll get good advice there.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 16, 2004