    php support including the mail () function.

    I suspect that last request is the problem.

    Thanks.

    Billy Zed, Mar 5, 2006

  2. Billy Zed

    Steve Guest

    I'm sure there are, but ask yourself how they are payingb the upkeep on the
    servers?

    Steve, Mar 5, 2006

  3. I'd hate to see your financial balls get busted, but if you could round up
    a dollar a month, I think http://hostingforabuck.com satisfies the
    rested of your stated needs, and then some. It seems to be
    well-thought-of in alt.www.webmasters. Note that you don't say where
    you'd like your host to be located.
    You're welcome.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 5, 2006