free teranews

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Martin R. Howell, Jul 18, 2004.

  1. I stopped getting fresh posts from free teranews a couple of days ago. Is
    anybody else getting them?

    Martin R. Howell, Jul 18, 2004

  2. Martin R. Howell

    dolosus Guest

    I get saucy posts all the time, they never stop coming.

    Renew your porn memberships.

    dolosus, Jul 18, 2004

  3. Martin R. Howell

    Boomer Guest

    Hi

    It was suggested over at alt.free.newsservers
    to got to http://www.teranews.com/ and read the
    'System Status' link.

    HTH

    Boomer, Jul 18, 2004

  4. So K-Man put you on a mailing list. Right on !
    Yes, the ultimate fetish for you is a penis in a jar.

    Dougie Howitzer, Jul 18, 2004

    Thanks, Boomer !

    Martin R. Howell, Jul 18, 2004
  6. Martin R. Howell

    Boomer Guest

    You're welcome, Martin. :)

    Boomer, Jul 18, 2004
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=, Jul 19, 2004