    TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES
    Mail:
    Tel: +61 (0) 411-325-815 between 8AM and 8PM, WST AUST time.

    Ry, May 15, 2004

  2. Ry

    °Mike° Guest

    No such delay in this group, spammy. No charge, either.

    On Sat, 15 May 2004 22:53:36 +0800, in
    <40a62ea7$0$9409$>
    Ry scrawled:

    <snip>

    °Mike°, May 15, 2004

  3. Ry

    Ry Guest

    I'm sorry, sir...
    However if you cared to read the subject line, you will find the fee.

    Ry, May 15, 2004
  4. Ry

    °Mike° Guest

    You're a spammer; I don't believe you.
    Keep it up and you may be looking for a new account.

    °Mike°, May 15, 2004
  5. Ry

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Here is one for you. One of my computers has a problem which makes it
    virtually unusable. Every time I click on an icon, the properties
    window comes up.

    Particular computer is P3 2.53, 512 meg RAM, Windows XP.

    Any clues?

    Oldus Fartus, May 15, 2004
  6. Ry

    °Mike° Guest

    Oh, come on, that's too easy; haven't you got a harder one? :)

    °Mike°, May 15, 2004
  7. Ry

    Ry Guest

    Augh, fine.. im outa this newsgroup...
    Bye.

    Ry, May 15, 2004
  8. Ry

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    I did make a typo of course, it is a P4-2.53. I am just interested in
    whether my fellow Australian can tell me what the problem is.

    But yes Mike, it is an easy one!

    Oldus Fartus, May 15, 2004
  9. Ry

    °Mike° Guest

    Don't let the door hit you on th..... too late!

    °Mike°, May 15, 2004
  10. Ry

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 15 May 2004 23:44:07 +0800, in
    <40a63ac2$0$16588$>
    Oldus Fartus scrawled:

    He's disappeared over the horizon, so I guess we'll (TINW)
    never know.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, May 15, 2004
  11. Ry

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Oh well, maybe he will dry his eyes, and come back into the fold.

    Oldus Fartus, May 15, 2004
  12. Ry

    Jack Guest

    Don't let the door slam you in the arse on the way out!

    Jack, May 15, 2004
  13. Ry spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    I'm sorry, wanker, but if you read your ISPs AUP, you would find that it
    prohibits what you did in message #1 of this subject.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, May 15, 2004
  14. Ry

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Your *problem* sounds urgent: you could email him/her/it. :)

    Juan Pérez, May 15, 2004
  15. there is no way in hedes that i'd ever trust a 'tech' that couldn't
    even spell 'inquiry' properly.

    long live the uk. (not.)

    New Wet Kojak, May 16, 2004
  16. Ry

    Ry Guest

    Sir send I info to your address email... newsgroup not, yes email..

    inconvinience sorry sir.

    Ry, May 16, 2004
  17. Ry

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Yoda? Is that you?

    Oldus Fartus, May 16, 2004
  18. Ry

    Dan Shea Guest

    Ry,

    What have you got against posting in the newsgroup?

    The whole point of newsgroups is that they enable people to reach
    large numbers of other people with their posts. If you take it to
    email, you defeat the whole point of the forum.

    Additionally, there is no guarantee that what you send to email will
    stay in email.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, May 16, 2004
  19. Ry

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Exactly. Also, the email addies harvested in this way can be sold to
    spammers.

    Juan Pérez, May 17, 2004