    I have Winzip and WS - FTP95 programmes but I want to update them.

    Any one has an idea of a link for downloading free?

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Don Larocque Guest

    Don Larocque, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 13:26:12 GMT, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

    Argh!! Not another epic hopefully.
    Winzip has been a free upgrade for registered users as long as I can
    remember (since v5.x). Did you try the WinZip site,

    www.winzip.com
    Downloads
    WinZip
    WinZip Free Upgrade - http://www.winzip.com/upgrade.htm
    WinZip Self-Extractor
    WinZip Add-Ons
    WinZip 9.0 SR-1 Beta

    WS_FTP95, if that was the paid for version the upgrades are not free (or
    may have been for a limited time) check the Ipswitch site.
    http://www.ipswitch.com/ see the upgrade pages.

    The latest version is Pro v9.0, it's not free.

    There was a WS_FTP Light Edition (LE) that was free then the rules
    changed a bit still free but more restricted, it's now a 30 day
    evaluation copy now for WS_FTP Home.
    http://www.ipswitch.com/products/WS_FTP/home/le_install.html
    Yes, see above.

    If you need a free FTP client, try the listing here for freeware
    http://tucows.blueyonder.co.uk/ftp95_default.html
    AceFTP, CoffeeCupFTP and SmartFTP.
    Me

    why?, Aug 22, 2004