    We've just set up www.alt-software.com and are looking for programs not listed already. Please email us your recommendations - no shareware, trialware or other bull$hit programs please - only FREE Software with no catches :)

    Cheers,

    Jack

    Jack, Apr 6, 2007

  2. Jack

    Susan Bugher Guest

    not listed already. Please email us your recommendations - no shareware,
    trialware or other bull$hit programs please - only FREE Software with no
    catches :)

    Quick question. . .

    Why are you linking to the *OLD* Pricelessware site?

    http://www.pricelessware.org/thelist/index.htm
    "Site last updated: Saturday, September 04, 2004"

    The current site is here:
    http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/

    Susan
    --
    Posted to alt.comp.freeware

    Susan Bugher, Apr 6, 2007

  3. Jack

    John Corliss Guest

    Nice. However, I'd lose the gray background. If you have the page set to
    use the viewer's colors, maybe you want to change that to a custom
    colors option instead.

    Nice job of cross-posting. 80)>

    John Corliss, Apr 6, 2007
  4. Jack

    Livewire Guest

    Good looking, clean design. But it needs a description of what each prog
    does. I know my way around freeware quite well but there were some that I
    didn't recognise/couldn't exactly remember. A newbie would be mystified.

    Livewire, Apr 6, 2007