    Suggestions?

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    JMI, Sep 26, 2005

  2. JMI

    salgud Guest

    Try Walgreens

    salgud, Sep 26, 2005

  3. JMI

    gonzocanuck Guest

    gonzocanuck, Sep 26, 2005
  4. JMI

    J.P.Scott Guest

    J.P.Scott, Sep 27, 2005
  5. JMI

    railfan Guest

    I use Photobucket quite a bit for posting photos to forums. Their
    maximum file size to upload is 250MB. Anything larger and they cut it
    in half - a 300MB file will become a 150MB one.

    Fotopic will accommodate larger files, but I don't recall the limit-
    http://my.fotopic.net/

    Yahoo accounts also come with access to a "briefcae" where you can
    upload larger files, but I don't know if they can be accessed by
    others, I've never tried. You can also start your own personal
    YahooGroup, and upload photos into their Files section. The Photos
    section reduces them just like MyYahoo Photos does, so it isn't much
    use.

    Good luck!

    Bob Boudreau

    railfan, Sep 27, 2005
  6. JMI

    NOTvalid Guest

    Be very careful of the fine print at the free sites.

    With some you give them all rights to use your pix for any purpose. A
    few years ago Yahoo did this too, but I think they stopped.

    We set up albums at
    http://smugmug.com/
    YOU retain all rights and can password protect some albums as well as
    regulate what res people can download.
    Want to set up many photo albums, with many levels of security?
    http://www.smugmug.com/?referrer=jyt6FA46W3kDo
    link will save you $5 on Smugmug.

    NOTvalid, Sep 27, 2005
  7. JMI

    RustY© Guest

    www.webshots.com
    www.webshots.com
    www.webshots.com

    Has got to be the most useful..........................

    RustY©, Sep 28, 2005
  8. JMI

    Ron Hunter Guest

    While I like Webshots, and have about 2000 pictures online there, it
    does NOT store full resolution pictures. They are compressed for
    uploading and storage. That said, the quality is more than adequate for
    4x6 prints.

    Ron Hunter, Sep 29, 2005

  9. I currently use www.ec-photo.com - a free service.

    Check out my sample gallery to get an idea. They
    allow up to 200mb free storage - full resolution.

    http://www.ec-photo.com/silentknight

    S.K.

    Silent Knight, Sep 30, 2005
  10. Hi,

    You might try http://www.safesnaps.com . This one isn't free, it's four
    pounds per month, but there are no storage limits and they store the
    full resolution image. It's not a sharing site though, it's just about
    backup.

    Enjoy!

    - Rod

    rodgeorgeharrison, Oct 1, 2005