FREE PS3,XBOX 360, PSP,IPOD,WII, MOBILE PHONES !!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Abhishek, Apr 24, 2007.

  1. Abhishek

    Abhishek Guest

    Get a FREE PS3, XBOX 360, PSP, Wii, ipod or latest mobile phones!!

    Just register at
    http://www.xpango.com?ref=90105043

    Then complete one free offer( I recommend REAL NETWORKS SUBSCRIPTION
    OFFER-It has Trial Period of 14 days before which you can cancel your
    subscription and you will not be charged anything!!) or buy a mobile
    accessory to gain credits
    (Use Internet Explorer only with cookies enabled!!)
    and refer your friends to do the same!!
    U will gain credits which u
    can exchange for your FREE gaming console,ipod,mp3 player or phone!!

    DONT BELIEVE ME?? READ THE TESTIMONIALS or visit :
    MYSPACE BLOG: http://www.myspace.com/xpango
    YOUTUBE VIDEOS :http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=XpangoTV

    Abhishek, Apr 24, 2007