    2. their primary orientation is towards analytic functions

    Is there something from the Computer Aided Drafting realm that I
    should investigate?

    Richard Owlett, May 22, 2004

  2. Richard Owlett

    Guest Guest

    Have you looked at Excel? No, seriously? I have used it to
    plot out height data for an entire OS grid square. You can
    easily make the z axis logarithmic or whatever.

    Guest, May 22, 2004

  3. No I hadn't. And its been on my computer for YEARS ;)
    Not sure It will handle my largest arrays. But it may be a good start.
    Thanks.

    Richard Owlett, May 22, 2004