    http://www.zfilm.com/E500/

    The Elite Video Team
    Creators of the Olympus Evolt E-500 Made Easy Volumes 1 & 2

    elitevideo1, Apr 3, 2006

  2. elitevideo1

    Brad Guest

    If this is a real sample of what the dvd you're selling is like I'll pass.

    Brad, Apr 4, 2006

  3. elitevideo1

    elitevideo1 Guest

    Please remember that the resolution has been lowered to post this video
    on the Internet.

    Elite Video Team

    elitevideo1, Apr 5, 2006
  4. elitevideo1

    RW+/- Guest

    It was the quality of the presentation that was lacking, poor execution,
    incomplete info. You would be better off pointing to the page in the
    manual. Also, since this turned into a critique the lady stuttered/stumbled
    a few time, and since the video was so short it easily could have been
    re-shot.

    Bottom line, if this is the best sample you have....well you can guess the
    rest. Maybe you could drop the "Elite" part and go on from there?

    RW+/-, Apr 5, 2006
  5. elitevideo1

    Brad Guest

    My point exactly. It looked like it was made as a high school project and
    even then I would only give it a "C". I can't imagine trying to sell it.

    Brad, Apr 6, 2006