    Please send me the link.

    Thanks and with regards
    nag

    Nagaraj, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Nagaraj

    Sirti Guest

    Most sites only offer 10-12 Demo Questions, you
    have a pay for more questions. Make sense, they are
    a business.

    I have searched alot of sites and I found the cheapest
    practice exams are at http://www.walshsw.com

    If anyone has found FREE questions (more than 10 Demo)
    let me know, cause I too, like many of you, are on
    a very strict budget.

    But, remember, MSDN, has everything you need and more to
    pass a test and it is FREE. I use MSDN alot.

    Regards,

    Sirti

    Sirti, Aug 17, 2004
  3. Nagaraj

    Inga Guest

    I agree with Sirti. The best way to prepare for exams is to study MSDN.
    There you can find everything you need.
    I used MSDN to prepare for 70-315 exam and I've passed it and I've achieved
    911 score.
    Good luck with your exams!

    Inga

    Inga, Aug 18, 2004