FREE MCTS - MCPD Practise Tests...!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by jbj, Feb 14, 2007.

  1. jbj

    jbj Guest

    http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/aiMExamsChoose.aspx

    I hope you guys return the favor by signing up under me here (It's
    FREE); http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS7059

    Agloco could become the next Google!

    Company Blogg;
    http://blog.agloco.com/

    Scoble Show - interview with 2 of the founders;
    http://www.podtech.net/scobleshow/t...dvertising-from-the-company-with-a-funny-name

    Radio interview with Ray Everett-Church;
    http://thedavidlawrenceshow.com/coral/david_lawrence_20061121.mp3

    How about earnings potential?
    http://simmonsreport.spaces.live.com/

    Again, the membership cost NOTHING...!!

    jbj, Feb 14, 2007

  2. jbj

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Feb 14, 2007

  3. jbj

    jbj Guest

    Agloco is very different from Amway...(Amway is a SCAM IMHO)...

    Agloco's predecessor AllAdvantage paid out more than $120 million to
    over 10 million members between 1999 - 2001. However, the company was
    valuated at 1.4 billion by Wall Street before they had to shut down.
    You can read about AllAdvantage here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
    AllAdvantage

    I'm on track to earn between 750 - 1000 shares this year alone. It has
    been estimated that the shares could be worth over $150 a piece...!

    http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS7059

    jbj, Feb 14, 2007
  4. jbj

    Frisbee® Guest

    WOW YOU DA MAN I'M GONNA QUIT MY JOB RITE NOW AND GET SUPER SUPER
    RICH!!!11!!!

    Frisbee®, Feb 14, 2007
  5. jbj

    kpg Guest

    What does this have to do with MSCE?

    Unless of course I become a multi-millionaire agloco tycoon.

    I'm just saying there are very few legit get rich quick schemes out
    there, and you want us to sign in under "your" account - sounds like
    a pyramid scheme of sorts - those never work for the 99% of people that
    don't get in on the start up.

    Agloco the next google - well, it doesn't roll off the tongue as nice,
    but ny scheme that tries to be the "next" anything don't work either -
    you need to break new ground - unless you name is Dave Thomas (but then
    he was a Free Mason).

    And if you have to "spread the word" via spamming in newsfroups, well,
    need I say more?

    At least put an OT in fornt of it, becuase after all - this subject is
    off topic for this forum - and one thing we don't tolerate here is off
    topic posting.

    0x22

    kpg, Feb 14, 2007
  6. jbj

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Looks like [email protected]
    Return the Favor? You did US a favor? I think we did you a favor by even taking
    the time to click on that fu©ked up link in the first place.

    I say...YOU owe us another favor.

    Hahaha...doubt that highly. Not if they've got you spamming for them. Wake up
    man.

    The first one was bad enough, I just skipped over these.

    Nothing costs nothing too. I opted for nothing, it's easier.

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 14, 2007
  7. jbj

    jbj Guest

    At least I'm trying to inform people about something that might become
    the next internet revolution. I'm sure most people would have liked to
    have gotten hold of a few thousand Google shares, 5 years ago! Agloco
    may actually have the same potential...

    I'm not sure who YOU are trying to inform with your meaningless
    posts....

    jbj, Feb 14, 2007
  8. Why waste your time with another pyramid SChAMe when you can invest in
    my new invention which is sure to take the world by storm.

    The ALL NEW Pocket Bidet!!!

    Yes, now you can carry your personal bidet in your pocket. Fill it with
    whatever cleansing solution you like and when using a public restroom
    you will never have to suffer the chafe caused by the cheap TP
    available. Certainly the Pocket Bidet will pay itself off tenfold in
    just a few weeks of use.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 14, 2007
  9. jbj

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    OOOOoooo...the next BIG Internet revolution!!! Meanwhile, you're posting from
    google...making it harder for loco...whatever it is...to become the next google.

    Go sell it to the women in the bingo club. We're IT Professional, whose jobs
    require us to research [email protected] like this on a daily basis.

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 14, 2007
  10. jbj

    TurkReno Guest

    Vista is the next big revolution....right next to the PayPal scams
    Frisbee sent you this morning =P.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Feb 14, 2007
  11. jbj

    catwalker63 Guest

    TurkReno piffled away vaguely:
    Vista is likely to start a revolution. Or a revolt. Have you seen the
    license agreement????

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Feb 15, 2007
  12. jbj

    catwalker63 Guest

    Red Swingline Stapler piffled away vaguely:

    PotD

    catwalker63, Feb 15, 2007
  13. *bow*

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 15, 2007
  14. jbj

    kpg Guest

    what? Bill gets your first born son? old news.

    kpg, Feb 15, 2007
  15. jbj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Why waste your time with another pyramid SChAMe when you can invest in
    I'll take three

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 15, 2007
  16. jbj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I'm not sure who YOU are trying to inform with your meaningless
    timmmma

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 15, 2007
  17. But was it really necessary to include the clause giving MS control of
    all fertilized eggs? My wife doesn't like the new Vista pee on a stick
    tests. Neither does my chicken.

    If I owned a chicken - or wife for that matter.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 15, 2007