    Visit SmartCert.net for Free MCSE Practice exams at www.smartcert.net.
    They have great online practice exams to prepare for the almost every
    exam.

    James, Jan 25, 2006

  2. James

    Norman Guest

    Thanks for the info. It was really a good experince and i found good
    online questions at SmartCert.net. I think every one should practice at
    SmartCert.net before sitting for an actuall exam.

    Norman, Jan 25, 2006

  3. James

    T-Bone Guest

    Hmm... " the best and guaranteed Certification Study Guides for IT
    Certifications ". Registered in Pakistan using a registrar known to violate
    ICANN regulations. Plus the only endorsements I've ever seen are bordering
    on spam. Would the OP care to comment?

    T-Bone, Jan 25, 2006
  4. But Norman said it was good.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jan 25, 2006
  5. James

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Norman:
    And for today's spam lesson, children. "The Sock Puppet"

    F'n spammers.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110