  1. Is it true that MS is giving 100 'free' licenses to companies that have at
    least two MCSE's on staff?
    If so, can you point me to more info about this?

    Slarty Bartfast, May 27, 2004

  2. Slarty Bartfast, May 27, 2004

  3. Becoming a Microsoft Partner does bring one's company certain benefits,
    but it's not quite as simple as just having two MCSEs on staff.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, May 27, 2004
  4. Becoming a Microsoft Partner does bring one's company certain benefits,
    yep ....... not quite......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 27, 2004
  5. Slarty Bartfast

    Guest Guest

    Actually, you just need 2 MCP's on staff to become a Certified Partner (Premier). But the licenses are hardly free. The cost to be a partner is about $1400/year. You get a full MSDN subscription (obviously for use only in accordance with the license agreement), several server licenses and CALs. Oh yeah, and you can put their logo on your website/ad materials.

    -ewiley

    Guest, May 27, 2004
  6. Actually, you just need 2 MCP's on staff to become a Certified Partner (Premier). But the licenses are hardly free. The cost to be a partner is about $1400/year. You get a full MSDN subscription (obviously for use only in accordance with the license agreement), several server licenses and CALs. Oh yeah, and you can put their logo on your website/ad materials..

    I know, any one man and their dog can become a certified partner.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 27, 2004
  7. Slarty Bartfast

    Neil Guest

    pfffft, you need 2 dogs (and a truck in the southern US)

    Neil, May 28, 2004