===[Free! Laptop, 40GB iPod, P4 Desktop, Car Gear, Bouse Sound Dock + LOADS MORE! All Free!]=== (Don

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Stuff4Free4You, Feb 6, 2005.

  1. The Best Things In Life Are FREE!

    All of these offers and/or sites are 100% legal and are supported
    by the Better Buisness Bureau (www.bbb.org). They've teamed
    up with many sponsors paying big bucks for us, the consumer,
    to signup for their services. Even though most of their services
    are free, or at discounted trials, it sure beats them spending major
    $$ on TV campaigns.

    Here is your chance to get over $1,000 in electronics for FREE!

    Just Check out this site: http://reinoman.freewebpages.org/free.html

    Due To Heavy Traffic mirror sites have been opened to share this information:
    If the above link displays: 40 Meg Limit Exceeded! Please try one of these
    mirror sites. All sites are the same and contain the same information.

    Mirror Sites:
    http://reinoman1.freewebpages.org/free.html
    http://reinoman2.freewebpages.org/free.html
    http://reinoman3.freewebpages.org/free.html

    Read the simple directions, and you can be that much closer to a free
    laptop, ipod, or whatever your heart desires!

    NOTE: This is not a SPAM site!, these offers really do work and if
    don't believe me, check out the site. I include links to pictures and
    other reports that clerify the validity of these sites/offers.

    Stuff4Free4You, Feb 6, 2005

  2. Stuff4Free4You

    Vanguard Guest

    The BBB does *not* support this business. The BBB has had reports but
    they have been "resolved" (by the company documenting to the BBB that
    the customer agreed to the terms of the contract which the customer
    voluntarily accepted). The BBB cannot help idiots that do not
    understand the conditions of the contract.

    <snip>

    OP wants you to visit his web site and get suckered in so *he* can
    collect more points so *he* can collect *his* free product. It's a
    pyramid scheme.
    Yes, it is a spam site. It is spamming HERE. This post is way
    off-topic. This offers is repeated in several newsgroups. It's spam.

    Report abuse to:
    (for the OP who posted this spam)
    (upstream or webhosting provider to the spam site)

    Vanguard, Feb 6, 2005

  3. Stuff4Free4You

    Moderator Guest

    Abuse report sent to:

    Moderator, Feb 6, 2005
  4. "Echinodontium Acidiphila Silvaticum Coronavirus"
    PMSL!

    Gloria Goitre, Feb 6, 2005
  5. How apt, eh.

    Clitopilus Blanfordianus Medicum Torovirus, Feb 6, 2005
  6. "Clitopilus Blanfordianus Medicum Torovirus"
    <-oblique-flirt-gill.com>
    wrote in message
    I suspect it was only possible to deduce such a thing by watching the
    marauding back-biting retarded linuxfux advocating their zealot ways.

    But yes, absolutely spot on!

    Gloria Goitre, Feb 6, 2005
  7. I'd be more inclined to suggest it's because they talk through their arses.

    Digitatispora Ansonae, Feb 6, 2005