  1. You said it was for a beginner. You didn't say they weren't interested in
    learning html.

    Richard

    Richard Hector, Feb 28, 2004

  2. T-Boy

    T-Boy Guest

    Yeah I guess in time they'll need/want to (as I don't wanna be involved
    in it forever).

    I'm gonna recommend he try these in the following order...

    mozilla-win32-1.6-installer.exe
    1stpage2.zip
    acehtml5free.exe
    anansi32.ZIP

    I haven't tried any of them myself - but I'm hoping it's in about the
    right order - and that the aforesaid products can do a wysiwig mode and
    'raw' html edit mode.

    T-Boy, Feb 28, 2004

  3. T-Boy

    T-Boy Guest

    troll and apology accepted - sorry from me - for being a bit of a smart
    prick back, when perhaps I shouldn't have... this *is* usenet :)

    T-Boy, Feb 29, 2004
  4. T-Boy

    jerm Guest

    But then I will need the CGA, not a wheelwright. And I don't have to be a
    lawyer to "use" the CGA.

    Once upon a time you had to be a mechanic to own and drive a car. Once upon
    a time you had to be a programmer to use a computer. Those days are dying,
    people no longer need to know how to program to be a user. Some will always
    want to, that's fine. But you shouldn't have to.

    jerm, Feb 29, 2004
  5. T-Boy

    Chris Guest

    Well it doesn't like nested tables that's for sure which was more than
    slightly painful but for a beginner that just want's to put up a page or
    two it should be OK - not that i'm an expert, but neither am I a beginner.

    Chris, Feb 29, 2004
  6. T-Boy

    Lennier Guest

    A tyre manufacturer?

    Lennier

    Lennier, Mar 2, 2004
  7. T-Boy

    Chris Guest

    The March issue of PC Authority has Namo v 3.x as a full working addition
    providing you get a key before april 14 (?) It can also be upgraded to the
    latest version for $AUD40 - not sure on the detail of that.

    Chris, Mar 4, 2004
  8. T-Boy

    Chris Guest

    OK, try No2