Free Hosting, Sub Domain, 50 MB, 5 GB, PHP, No Ads

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Yujin, Oct 13, 2004.

  1. Yujin

    Yujin Guest

    DomainsToBuy.com Provides Free Web Hosting with

    50 MB Web Space
    5 GB Monthly Transfers
    FTP Support
    PHP 5 Support
    MySQL 4
    No Ads, No Banners, No Pop-Ups
    Hosted Message Board, Hit Counter
    Sub Domain Name (YOU.BizHat.com)
    Community Support

    Signup now

    http://www.DomainsToBuy.com

    Community Support Forums

    Yujin, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Yujin

    DoggNZ Guest

    On 13 Oct 2004 14:34:06 -0700, (Yujin) wrote:

    <snip>

    Piss off loser. Unmunged email = spam for you, bwahaha.

    DoggNZ, Oct 14, 2004

  3. not really, gmail is pretty good at doing filtering, I havent seen on a
    test account spam even though I've plastered the address in quite a few
    places.

    havent tested false positives yet, as no-one uses that addy.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 14, 2004
  4. Yujin

    EMB Guest

    And for