  1. coolsami

    coolsami Guest

    Hi guys i need some free ebooks for mcsa secuity 2003 pls send it to

    coolsami, Jul 24, 2006

  2. coolsami

    JaR Guest

    Hi do you have lots of room left in that mailbox?

    JaR, Jul 24, 2006

  3. coolsami

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Hi guys i need some free ebooks for mcsa secuity 2003 pls send it to
    Not too much room left, not with all that here porn flooding through.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 24, 2006
  4. coolsami

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Hi guys i need some free ebooks for mcsa secuity 2003 pls send it to
    worthless cheapskate.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 24, 2006
  5. coolsami

    Jtyc Guest

    Hi guys i need some free ebooks for mcsa secuity 2003 pls send it to

    Please to be seeing your local library.

    Thank you, come again.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2006
  6. coolsami

    Guest Guest

    Hi coolsami.

    I created a gmail's mailbox that there are some training kits and tesking.
    If you want access.

    account:
    password: vaiestudar

    Please, don't delete and don't change the password. PLEASE!!!

    PS: sorry for my english

    Guest, Jul 27, 2006
  7. coolsami

    SlickWilly Guest

    Hey I was trying to get soem info but can't get in, what happened?

    SlickWilly, Jul 27, 2006
  8. coolsami

    Cerebrus Guest

    You must be crazy to come in here (this place is like the MCNGP den),
    and offer an account full of illegal materials. You appear not to know
    that TestK!ng is an illegal [email protected], as publicly declared by
    Microsoft. It's good someone has already taken over control of the
    account. I hope it is one of my MCNGP brethren, though.

    Cerebrus, Jul 28, 2006
  9. coolsami

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Go check out the reading material in the living room.... GD >
    "BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!1!one!1"

    BD [MCNGP], Jul 28, 2006
  10. coolsami

    Mithileshagrawal

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Good Afternool coolsami

    Hi,

    This is Prof. Mithilesh Agrawal, whatever information in msg you have provided is not usable. I had tried but it is unable to open that account.

    Please give me some links from where I can download the materials on MCSA freely. I am very much interested to do that.

    Thanks and Best Regards,
    Prof. Mithilesh Agrawal,

    Mithileshagrawal, Jan 23, 2009
  11. coolsami