    SpyBot and Ad-Aware don't tell me about it.

    Spent 30 minutes on Google but to no avail. Perhaps I haven't got the
    keywords right.

    Richard Wright, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Richard Wright

    old john Guest

    1st. see if you can uninstall it by going to start,control panel,add/remove
    programs..if not, find its folder (probably c:\program files) and see if
    there is an uninstall
    item there, and finally if you have to, delete its folder and contents..J

    old john, Mar 18, 2005

  3. Thanks, that's it. Was not in start,control panel,add/remove
    programs, but there was an uninstall program under \program files.

    Richard Wright, Mar 19, 2005