    codes). Free incoming calls with call id and voice mail

    www.voicestick.com

    Anyone else use them?

    George WIlls, May 2, 2006

  2. Wow, that sounds like a deal. They had my area code and MANY more. How is
    the voice quality? I wonder if they give out their settings so you can use
    Asterisk...

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, May 2, 2006

  3. George WIlls

    Ben Guest

    THe big deal here is they have a built in bridge.

    And the bridge works with caller ID.

    I was going to try to set up an Asterisk server, but my only need was the
    out dialing tone the bridge would get.

    I am using the mg3 at home and my cell on the road.

    THe sound on the cell is better then Sprints LD which is full of noise.

    At home on the mg3 it is great. Had it for about 30 days

    Ben, May 2, 2006
  4. George WIlls

    hotdealfinder

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Georgia
    Hey thanks, this little trick has saved me a tone. Works also on T-Mobile if you have the Fave5 thing

    hotdealfinder, Feb 6, 2007